Rules & Details
OFFICIAL WIN FREE LASIK RULES:
LECC “WIN A FREE LASIK PROCEDURE” PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: LASER EYE CARE OF CALIFORNIA, LLC with headquarters at 3501 Jamboree Road, Suite 1100, Newport Beach, California 92660 (“LECC”). LECC operates laser vision correction centers throughout Southern California.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion takes place four times a year. Every quarter there will be a drawing for a free LASIK procedure. This sweepstakes may end in December 2013.
3. Prize: One Bi-lateral LASIK procedure with an Approximate Retail Value of $6000 (the “Prize”) during the Promotion Period. The odds of winning may increase by 3 times if the patient attends a free LASIK consultation or a free LASIK seminar. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a comparable service in the event the Prize is unavailable.
4. Eligibility: The LECC “Win a LASIK Procedure” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Laser Eye Care of California, LLC (“Sponsor”) and is open only to legal residents of California who (i) have submitted a valid entry during the Promotion Period, (ii) were at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of such entry, and (iii) have not previously underwent laser vision correction. NOTE: The winner will be required to complete an examination with an LECC affiliated surgeon to determine if the individual is a candidate for LASIK surgery. The surgeon will make this determination based on his/her examination of the individual, the individual’s medical history, and the surgeon’s medical judgment. LECC has no discretion, control or influence with respect to this determination. Employees of Sponsor, its affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, advertising/ promotion agencies, or any third party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and members of such employee’s household and/or immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse and persons residing in the same household as such immediate family members) are not eligible for this Promotion. LECC, its affiliates and their respective employees, shareholders, directors, and agents are also ineligible participants. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (including his/her Social Security Number for tax purposes). Failure to sign and return these and other such requested documents by the return date specified in the Prize notification letter will result in forfeiture of the Prize. The winner will also be required to complete an IRS Form W-9, and will be issued an IRS Form 1099 in the amount of the Approximate Retail Value of the Prize.
5. How to Enter: (i) Electronic Entry: Like the NVISION facebook page and click on Sweepstakes, or follow us on Twitter and click on the Win Free Lasik Promotion.
(ii) Text to win: Text the keyword “Lasik” to 76225
(iii) Fill out a Win Free LASIK entry form at any participating location, such as your eye doctor or family doctor.
By confirming your entry, you give LECC permission to contact you to offer information about its services and a free consultation. (By submitting your entry form, you give LECC permission to contact you to offer information about its services and a free consultation. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned.
6. Selection of Winner: A winner will be selected at the end of the Promotion Period by a random drawing. One winner will be selected from all eligible entries submitted during the Promotion Period. Sponsor will notify winner within ten (10) business days of the drawing by email and text. The Prize will be forfeited in its entirety if the winner does not complete the requested documents or does not claim the Prize by the date specified in the Prize notification. The winner must present a valid photo identification in order to claim the Prize. The winner has sole responsibility for the payment of any applicable state, federal or local taxes and fees associated with the Prize.
7. Restrictions and Limitations: This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, and void where prohibited. The winner may not transfer the Prize without the express written consent of Sponsor, and no substitution may be made at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Restrictions:
• Prize cannot be redeemed for cash.
• One entry per person.
• One Prize per household.
• Taxes, transportation, and accommodations are not included.
• Prize may only be redeemed at an NVISION location in Southern California, under the LECC name. Those locations are as listed:
1. NVISION Palm Desert located at: 72-650 Fred Waring Drive, Suite 106, Palm Desert, California 92260
2. NVISION Camarillo located at: 771 East Daily Drive, Suite 245 Camarillo, California 93010.
3. NVISION Ontario located at: 3155-D Sedona Court, Ontario, California 91764.
4. NVISION Torrance located at: 23550 Hawthorne Blvd.. Building 1, Suite 220,Torrance, California 90505.
5. NVISION Fullerton located at: 2575 Yorba Linda Blvd. Fullerton, California,92831
6. NVISION Newport Beach located at: 3501 Jamboree Road, Suite 1100, Newport Beach, California 92660.
7. NVISION La Jolla located at: 3655 Nobel Drive, Suite 130, San Diego, California 92122.
8. NVISION Laguna Hills located at: 24022 Calle De La Plata # 300 Laguna Hills, CA 92653
9. NVISION Murrieta located at: 40700 California Oaks Road, Suite 108, Murrieta, CA 92562
10. NVISION San Luis Obispo located at: 628 California Blvd., #C, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
• Prize must be redeemed within one year of the date of the Prize Notification.
8. Verification of Winner: Winner must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements, and subject to verification by Sponsor. The winner will not receive the Prize unless and until his/her eligibility has been verified. If the winner cannot be contacted or fails to reply by the date specified in the Prize notification letter, then such winner forfeits the Prize. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits their prize, Sponsor will award the applicable Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only one (1) alternate drawing will be held after which the prize will remain un-awarded. The winner must complete, execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release by the date specified in the Prize notification letter. Failure to return the documents by the date specified in the Prize notification letter, or to comply with these official rules, may result in disqualification.
9. Release: By submitting an entry, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and each of such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, acceptance of the Prize constitutes your consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of your name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. Upon Sponsor’s request, the winner agrees to provide Sponsor with written and/or recorded interviews and testimonials, in a form satisfactory to Sponsor, without further consideration.
11. General Conditions: Submission of an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: Winner accepts Prize AS IS. Sponsor makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Prize and expressly disclaims all warranties, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Sponsor makes no representations, warranties, or covenants with respect to the merchantability, condition, quality, description, durability, or suitability of the Prize in any respect or for any purpose or use. Sponsor shall not be liable for damages of any kind or nature, arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or receipt of the Prize. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (4) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of the Prize. If for any reason your entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Promotion, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for the Prize offered herein.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or the Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Orange County, California U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the respective rights and obligations of you and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
15. Promotion Results: The name of the winner may be obtained after the Promotion Period by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to “Win a LASIK Procedure”, c/o LECC, 3501 Jamboree Road, Suite 1100, Newport Beach, California 92660.
All content © Copyright 2014 by Win A Free Lasik.
Subscribe to RSS Feed – Posts