Why Work With NVISION?
NVISION is a premier eye surgery services company and the largest provider of laser vision correction procedures in California, Oregon, and Nevada. We are working toward the common goal of enabling people to see better than they ever have, without contacts or glasses. We are also the only LASIK center in California and Nevada that offers the Ziemer CrystalLine® Laser – the highest level of technology available for LASIK.
We’re proud of the fact that more eye doctors choose NVISION for LASIK surgery for themselves and their patients. In fact, 1600 eye doctors throughout California, Oregon, and Nevada refer to NVISION because of our longevity, track record of safety and outstanding outcomes. They also value the fact that we stand behind our LASIK with a Nationwide Lifetime Commitment. That’s why NVISION is the “Eye Doctors’ #1 Choice.” Make NVISION your career choice today.
- Vision Plan
- Health Plan (HMO or PPO)
- Flex Spending Program
- Free LASIK after 1-year of employment
- Competitive Wages
- Career Development
Send resumes to: Melissa.Platt@NVISIONCenters.com
Per Diem Surgical Nurse Needed
Citrus Heights, CA
This position will play a crucial role in the surgical experience of our patients from their arrival through their recover period. This role will not only address any medical needs the patient has but also provide a warm friendly demeanor and reassurance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
Circulating ophthalmic patients
PO-preparing patient for surgery
Knowledge of Pre Surgical Assessment
Proper charting and documentation
2-3 years RN experience
Ophthalmology experience preferred
Please contact email@example.com
Citrus Heights, CA
AREA AFFILIATE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maximizes revenue and market share of services in territory and achieves/exceeds targeted goals
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of services, market and area affiliates
- Manages sales territory as a business to maximize sales
- Analyzes the market dynamics to ensure territory sales goals are met
- Develops and implements own territory business plan in line with corporate strategy and works within agreed budgets
- Establishes and manages high quality affiliate relationships by maintaining brand sales messaging, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Makes compelling and persuasive sales calls to designated optometric practices resulting in sales
- Sells ethically and in accordance with the company’s sales process and agreed marketing strategy
- Adheres to all company and industry guidelines
- Continuously develops and improves product knowledge, procedure knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs
- Establishes and executes strategies required within selling environment that will protect business generated
Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Must have Medical Sales Experience with a proven record of success
Please send resumes to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
RN ASC Clinical Director
NVISION/Citrus Heights ASC
NVISION is a leader in Ophthalmology and is looking for an experienced RN to be a Clinical Director to lead a 2 OR ASC in Citrus Heights. This is a fast paced outpatient surgery center and we are looking for a dynamic individual to continue to foster the growth and relationships that have made Eye Surgery Center of Northern CA, the first Ophthalmic ASC in the Sacramento area, a leader in Ophthalmic outpatient surgery for over 31 years.
Essential Job Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, operational efficiencies, teammate and physician satisfaction, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization.
- Responsible for the Center’s P&L; managing financial controls and reporting.
- Manages operational strategies representing NVISION’s corporate values.
- Ensure efficient business office operations.
- Safeguards the Center’s assets and ensures that Center’s building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal CMS regulations.
- Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all staff and surgeons.
- Often may participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
- Functions clinically in pre/post op, circulates as needed
- Ability to start and teach IV’s a must
- Develop patient care protocols preoperative and postoperative assessment procedures, nursing policies and procedures, physician standing orders and standard discharge instructions.
- Monitors Changes in Conditions for Coverage with CMS on an ongoing basis
- Acts as compliance officer in areas such as maintenance of life safety code and in services on infection control.
- Accountable for human resource functions such as hiring, discipline, and performance reviews
Requirements and Preferences:
- Registered Nurse Only (California License)
- Operational management in an outpatient surgery setting
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management and materials management a plus
- Experience with Ophthalmology preferred
If interested please email resume/CV to Lisa.Pulido@nvisioncenters.com