Why Work With NVISION?
NVISION is a premier eye surgery services company and the largest provider of laser vision correction procedures in California, Oregon, and Nevada. We are working toward the common goal of enabling people to see better than they ever have, without contacts or glasses. We are also the only LASIK center in California and Nevada that offers the Ziemer CrystalLine® Laser – the highest level of technology available for LASIK.
We’re proud of the fact that more eye doctors choose NVISION for LASIK surgery for themselves and their patients. In fact, 1600 eye doctors throughout California, Oregon, and Nevada refer to NVISION because of our longevity, track record of safety and outstanding outcomes. They also value the fact that we stand behind our LASIK with a Nationwide Lifetime Commitment. That’s why NVISION is the “Eye Doctors’ #1 Choice.” Make NVISION your career choice today.
- Vision Plan
- Health Plan (HMO or PPO)
- Flex Spending Program
- Free LASIK after 1-year of employment
- Competitive Wages
- Career Development
Send resumes to: Melissa.Platt@NVISIONCenters.com
Per Diem Surgical Nurse Needed
Citrus Heights, CA
This position will play a crucial role in the surgical experience of our patients from their arrival through their recover period. This role will not only address any medical needs the patient has but also provide a warm friendly demeanor and reassurance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
Circulating ophthalmic patients
PO-preparing patient for surgery
Knowledge of Pre Surgical Assessment
Proper charting and documentation
2-3 years RN experience
Ophthalmology experience preferred
Please contact Lisa.Pulido@nvisioncenters.com
RN ASC Clinical Director
NVISION/Citrus Heights ASC
NVISION is a leader in Ophthalmology and is looking for an experienced RN to be a Clinical Director to lead a 2 OR ASC in Citrus Heights. This is a fast paced outpatient surgery center and we are looking for a dynamic individual to continue to foster the growth and relationships that have made Eye Surgery Center of Northern CA, the first Ophthalmic ASC in the Sacramento area, a leader in Ophthalmic outpatient surgery for over 31 years.
Essential Job Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, operational efficiencies, teammate and physician satisfaction, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization.
- Responsible for the Center’s P&L; managing financial controls and reporting.
- Manages operational strategies representing NVISION’s corporate values.
- Ensure efficient business office operations.
- Safeguards the Center’s assets and ensures that Center’s building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal CMS regulations.
- Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all staff and surgeons.
- Often may participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
- Functions clinically in pre/post op, circulates as needed
- Ability to start and teach IV’s a must
- Develop patient care protocols preoperative and postoperative assessment procedures, nursing policies and procedures, physician standing orders and standard discharge instructions.
- Monitors Changes in Conditions for Coverage with CMS on an ongoing basis
- Acts as compliance officer in areas such as maintenance of life safety code and in services on infection control.
- Accountable for human resource functions such as hiring, discipline, and performance reviews
Requirements and Preferences:
- Registered Nurse Only (California License)
- Operational management in an outpatient surgery setting
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management and materials management a plus
- Experience with Ophthalmology preferred
If interested please email resume/CV to Lisa.Pulido@nvisioncenters.com
This position will travel between both our Palm Desert and Murrieta locations. This position will provide our patients with a seamless experience during their initial consultation and subsequent office visits. The Patient Counselor will engage the patient and ask consultative questions while completing the initial work up and testing. The Patient Counselor will also complete the consultation and schedule surgery.
Essential Functions (including but not limited to):
Ensure the patient is taken back in a timely manner
Complete medical history and initial examination including refraction, visual acuity, applanation, and corneal topography.
Complete consultation and schedule surgery after examination
Review consent forms, pre/post instructions including drop regime
Explain benefits of post ops kits
Return patient phone calls in a timely manner
Communicate effectively with affiliates regarding the medical plan of their patients
Obtain any prior approvals or authorizations needed from insurance companies
Ensure patients have a clear understanding of the process and have all their questions answered and exceed patient expectations during every visit
High School Diploma or Equivalent
2-3 years in Medical Field
LASIK experience preferred
Must live locally and be able to travel between both Murrieta and Palm Desert
Please send resumes to email@example.com
Ophthalmic Tech/Surgical Coordinator La Jolla
Essential Job Functions (including but not limited to):
Possess excellent communication skills to gain trust and make patients comfortable through the consulting, surgical and pre/post-operative stages
Performs accurate auto refractions and diagnostic testing
Understands all equipment and instruments used in LASIK surgery
Schedules patients with medical procedures
Able to provide pre/post-operative care and instructions
Provide patients with pre op counseling
Audit all surgery charts to ensure accuracy of lens, eye, procedure, special instructions
Act as the main point of contact with our Ambulatory Surgery Center and send chart information in a timely manner
Call surgery center to inform of add on patients and cancellations
Verify all insurances and obtain authorization prior to surgery date
Communicate consistently with OD’s co-managing patients
Ensure all patient questions are answered and phone calls are returned
Review drop regimen, consents, and surgery instructions in accordance with NVISION protocols
If interested please email John.Brunsell@nvisioncenters.com
Per Diem Optometrist-La Jolla
Essential Job Functions (including but not limited to):
Interacts with center’s surgeon to ensure full communication between the surgeon and the staff in areas of surgical protocol, patient management and medication schedule.
Performs pre and post- operative care for patients at own center and assist doctors with pre and post-operative care when complications arise.
Follows-up with co-managing/referring doctors regarding patient status and results.
Educates doctors in all aspects of refractive surgery to ensure proper co-management.
Tracks surgical outcome with datalink resource to develop precise nomogram for each surgeon.
Defines and reports any clinical incidents as necessary.
Identifies sources of clinical incidents and implement protocol to prevent further occurrences.
Must be a licensed Optometrist
LASIK experience a plus
Please email resume to John.Brunsell@nvisioncenters.com