Why Work With NVISION?
NVISION is a premier eye surgery services company and the largest provider of laser vision correction procedures in California, Oregon, and Nevada. We are working toward the common goal of enabling people to see better than they ever have, without contacts or glasses. We are also the only LASIK center in California and Nevada that offers the Ziemer CrystalLine® Laser – the highest level of technology available for LASIK.
We’re proud of the fact that more eye doctors choose NVISION for LASIK surgery for themselves and their patients. In fact, 1600 eye doctors throughout California, Oregon, and Nevada refer to NVISION because of our longevity, track record of safety and outstanding outcomes. They also value the fact that we stand behind our LASIK with a Nationwide Lifetime Commitment. That’s why NVISION is the “Eye Doctors’ #1 Choice.” Make NVISION your career choice today.
- Vision Plan
- Health Plan (HMO or PPO)
- Flex Spending Program
- Free LASIK after 1-year of employment
- Competitive Wages
- Career Development
Send resumes to: Melissa.Platt@NVISIONCenters.com
Per Diem Surgical Nurse Needed
Citrus Heights, CA
This position will play a crucial role in the surgical experience of our patients from their arrival through their recover period. This role will not only address any medical needs the patient has but also provide a warm friendly demeanor and reassurance.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including but not limited to):
Circulating ophthalmic patients
PO-preparing patient for surgery
Knowledge of Pre Surgical Assessment
Proper charting and documentation
2-3 years RN experience
Ophthalmology experience preferred
Please contact email@example.com
Citrus Heights, CA
AREA AFFILIATE MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION
- Maximizes revenue and market share of services in territory and achieves/exceeds targeted goals
- Develops and maintains in-depth knowledge of services, market and area affiliates
- Manages sales territory as a business to maximize sales
- Analyzes the market dynamics to ensure territory sales goals are met
- Develops and implements own territory business plan in line with corporate strategy and works within agreed budgets
- Establishes and manages high quality affiliate relationships by maintaining brand sales messaging, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Makes compelling and persuasive sales calls to designated optometric practices resulting in sales
- Sells ethically and in accordance with the company’s sales process and agreed marketing strategy
- Adheres to all company and industry guidelines
- Continuously develops and improves product knowledge, procedure knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs
- Establishes and executes strategies required within selling environment that will protect business generated
Must have high school diploma or equivalent
Must have Medical Sales Experience with a proven record of success
Please send resumes to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Eduction & Special Project Coordinator:
ALISO VIEJO, CA
NVISION Eye Centers hosts continuing education programs for optometrists and other healthcare professionals. These programs will help optometrists and allied staff develop skills in the management of patients.
NVISION is looking for an individual to develop these continuing education (CE) events to a more centralized, formal program format. Continuing Education and Special Project Coordinator will assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of CE program activities. This position requires someone who is self-motivated with impeccable attention to detail who will oversee CE coordination and special events. In addition, this position will work closely with our Sales Team and Support Center to perform special projects and administrative functions. Although the Coordinator’s responsibilities might vary, here is a list of responsibilities:
RESPONSIBILITY & OVERSIGHT OF NVISION’S ANNUAL SUMMER SYMPOSIUM:
- Budget Responsibility, including vendor sponsorship in conjunction with Manager of Business Development
- Create/lead/host Summer Symposium committee meetings
- Responsible and accountable for all event action items to completion including, but not limited to venue, AV, marketing (save the date, invitations, and email communication with attendees before and after the event), entertainment, Area Manager activities (NVISION Booth), catering, management of Event Brite, Sign in/Sign out, name badges, certificates, conference bags/handouts, etc.
- CE topics and agenda – The critical element of selecting and coordinating speakers and topics for the event, for both internal and external speakers, laying out the day of agenda including time for speaker segments and breaks, collection of presentations for proper formatting and organization for seamless day of program
- CE certification (COPE)
- Day of event coordination
- Direct communication with Surgeons, Optometrists, and various speakers participating in event
- Coordination of NVISION Sales Team and Management to ensure proper staffing at event
- Creation and follow through with attendee satisfaction survey including tabulation of results
RESPONSIBILITY & OVERSIGHT OF NVISION’S 9 REGIONAL SYMPOSIUM MEETINGS. TO INCLUDE ALL OF THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXCEPTIONS:
- CE Certification (COPE or State Board depending on location)
- Attendee satisfaction (survey)
OVERSIGHT OF NVISION’S 80+ CENTER LEVEL CE EVENTS. TO INCLUDE:
- CE Certification (COPE or State Board)
- Proper record keeping and documentation of event (sign in & out, certification approval record, PowerPoint given, outline, etc.)
- Troubleshooting of event needs (i.e. mail merge)
- Center representative responsible for event budget
ADDITINOAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ownership and management of NVISION’s library of CE topics, PowerPoints, and outlines
- Re-credentialing of CE that NVISION would like to continue to offer (i.e. View Live Surgery CE)
- Contact person for optometrists that require record of CE attendance (audit)
- Create and design a process for the surgeons to share presentations across the enterprise (i.e. PowerPoint recording and playback so next presenter knows the purpose behind slide deck)
- Ability to coordinate with NVISION doctors and Area Managers to provide them with approved CE lectures for their education events
- Continuously evaluate and refine our CE process to improve out program offerings to our customers and ease of execution for the NVISION team
- Assist with various levels of administrative support for the Training and Development Department
- Involved in other projects as needed
If interested please email Brooke.Jakovich@nvisioncenters.com
Newport Beach, CA
This position will be responsible for the coordination of all medical surgical procedures. This position will be the main point of contact with our Ambulatory Surgery Center. The Medical Coordinator will assist the patients through the process from initial consultation to the completion of the surgery.
Scheduling of patients for medical procedures/surgeries.
Provide patients with pre op counseling
Audit all surgery charts to ensure accuracy of lens, eye, procedure, special instructions
Act as the main point of contact with our Ambulatory Surgery Center and send chart information in a timely manner
Call surgery center to inform of add on patients and cancellations
Verify all insurances and obtain authorization prior to surgery date
Communicate consistently with OD’s co-managing patients
Ensure all patient questions are answered and phone calls are returned
Review drop regimen, consents, and surgery instructions
Provide a warm and engaging atmosphere to instill confidence in our patients and create an exceptional experience.
In addition, Medical Coordinator will function as a team with the rest of the office and assist with LASIK scheduling, front desk, admin responsibilities
High School Diploma or Equivalent
2+ years of experience in Ophthalmology scheduling REQUIRED
Send resumes to Melissa.Platt@nvisioncenters.com
Citrus Heights, CA
NVISION is a leader in Ophthalmology and is looking for an experienced Administrator to help lead a 3 OR ASC in Citrus Heights. This is a fast paced outpatient surgery center and we are looking for a dynamic individual to continue to foster the growth and relationships that have made Eye Surgery Center of Northern CA a leader in Ophthalmic outpatient surgery for over 20 years.
- Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, operational efficiencies, teammate and physician satisfaction, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization.
- Responsible for the Center’s P&L; managing financial controls and reporting.
- Manages operational strategies representing NVISION’s corporate values.
- Develops and maintains an effective marketing program that encompasses physicians, patients, medical groups, and third party payers focused on case volume growth.
- Ensure efficient business office operations.
- Safeguards the Center’s assets and ensures that Center’s building and/or tenant improvements and equipment are maintained in good working order and in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for creating a fair, open environment for all staff and surgeons.
- Depending upon specific facility needs, may participate in the provision of direct patient care consistent with licensure, experience and current competence in the level of patient care provided.
Requirements and Preferences:
- Operational management in an outpatient surgery setting
- Budgeting, financial management, clinical service management and materials management required
- Registered Nurse (California License); BSN Preferable
- Experience with Ophthalmology is also preferred
Salary is competitive, Medical/Dental/Vision/401K plan offered for this position.
All interested candidates please apply with CV/Resume to email@example.com
Position: VP, Operations
Reports To: President/ CEO
Growth company with ophthalmology and ambulatory surgery centers in California, Nevada, and Oregon is recruiting for a Vice President of Operations. Based out of our Aliso Viejo, CA Support Center, the VP of Operations will direct the activities of all center operations and their teams, and advise the company on the implementation and execution of operational goals. Requirement: 15+ years of experience in managing all aspects of a 20+ multi-site optometry/ophthalmology (e.g., LASIK and cataract) organization.
Reporting to the President/ CEO, the VP of Operations is responsible for overseeing operations for a rapidly growing multi-center surgical eye care corporation.
- Oversees center directors and clinical team
- Reports on center metrics with recommendations for operational excellence
- Creates and executes workflows, policies and procedures for all company functions
- Assures sharing of best practices companywide
- Works collaboratively with senior leadership team
- Ensures compliance in all areas of operations, safety, and human resources
- Demonstrates ongoing knowledge and compliance with regulatory agencies, including the Medical Board, HIPAA, OSHA and others
- Successfully facilitates employee improvement and leadership skills, positive employee morale and culture of work-life balance. Creates an enjoyable yet challenging work environment that inspires continuous improvement and achievement
- Participates in the annual preparation of operation and staffing budgets
- Oversees clinical Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement data collection for improved patient outcomes
- Improves effectiveness of direct reports by training, coaching and education programs
- Oversees general orientation, for all staff, clinical and non-clnical, including mandatory training programs
- Manages financial and operating goals for each center
- Ensures follow through of corporate marketing and sales initiatives at the center level
- Ensures that optimal staffing levels are met based on anticipated patient volume
- Recruits clinical and non-clinical staff as needed
- Makes recommendations on the delivery of care that will enhance the patient experience while keeping operational efficiencies and facilitating growth
- Establishes consistency of operations and clinical protocols companywide
- Ensures compliance with specific needs of payors including insurance companies, managed care boards and IPA’s with regard to processes, procedures, follow up and quality of documentation in accordance with regulatory requirements of each
- Participation in all aspects of planning and forecasting of LASIK, cataract and ancillary services
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or healthcare administration
- Advanced degree preferred
At least fifteen years of experience in a multi-site healthcare environment including optometry, ophthalmology, managed care, or medical care
Experience in Medicare reimbursable environment
Strong leadership and consensus building skills; management and strategic planning experience; a track record of operational excellence, cost containment and customer service
Candidate must be a passionate, highly motivated, organized, and metric-driven individual, able to work well with surgeons, eye doctors (optometrists), senior leadership team and employees. Must have polished presentation and interpersonal skills, top-level business management, interpersonal, and facilitation skills. Needs good knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Windows-based computer applications
Please send resumes to James.Pereyra@nvisioncenters.com